Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Road Trip

Hey Brian:

Melia's got T-Ball just about every Saturday between now and then and I work Sundays. We could either; leave here super early on a Saturday morning to be back by noon or one, shoot for May 5 or 12 -- days she has 5pm games, do it on a Friday -- which I have all day off, or leave early on a Sunday and be back by 2.
We could also just clear the family's schedules for a couple days and make it a trip to The City for everybody.

Does any of that work for you?

brecore said...

I have been looking at stuff online and it isn't cheap. I am ready to go pretty much anytime. I only have a head lamp, water bottles, and a north face dogfish hydration backpack right now.

16 April, 2007 05:09


YEAH. A new e-tool would be perfect for knockin' your silly ass out with.

FiveFooter said...

Hey guys...I am going to the Army surplus store tomorrow to get a pick axe and a shovel for the trip...any body want me to pick them up one while there?

16 April, 2007 20:20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

memyselfandi I just let you a message at home. I thought it might be easier to talk though it. I am open to any scenario.